Sunday, November 16, 2014

Coral Blazer









Sunnies: Forever21
Coral Blazer: Forever21
LBD: Forever21
Black Knee High Socks: Target
Combat Boots: JcPenny
On my Lips- NYX Butter Lipstick in FireBall

Happy Sunday Dolls!!!!! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN M.I.A :( I have been working on few new ideas for the blog ! and good news is that there are new things coming soon and I can't wait to share it with you guys. For this post I wanted to blog about this coral blazer. I decided to go with all black and let the blazer and my lips stand out. To give this outfit more of a fall feel I paired it with knee high socks and combat boots. I left my hair down curly and for jewelry I decided to keep it very neutral with gold studs. I decided to use NYX Butter Lipstick in Fireball. It is a beautiful deep coral with red undertones. I absolutely love NYX products. I loved wearing this outfit because I LOVEEEE knee high socks and tights! It is my favorite accessory during the cold weather!  I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
THANK YOU DOLLS!
XOXO

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW :)

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR SNEAKPEAKS OF UPCOMING PROJECTS, COLLABORATIONS, PHOTOSHOOTS ETC!!!!!!
@fabtography_blog

OUR PERSONAL INSTAS DOWN BELOW
@jocefabtography
@kay_tee_bopfabtography

Also, please feel free to email us fabtography2014@yahoo.com for collaborations and bookings or even for any comments/ideas!
It really means a lot to us to have all this support!


No comments:

Post a Comment