Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014





Cool ornament my dad brought back from his trip from visiting his family :)



sister :)




My mother !


my beautiful family 

Games and beer :) haha


TYTY <3


My moms home Decor is beautiful






Wine & Feast


Little cousin <3


SNAPCHAT STORIES lol





Selfies on the iPhone 





Fabtography partners, roommates & forever bestfriends



Cousins





Welcome back dolls! Katie and I wanted to blog about our thanksgiving. I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! We had an amazing time at my parents house! It was very cozy, loving, welcoming, fun night with a lot of laughter and smiles! Everyone had a great time although we were sad and gave a little moment to thank my brother who courageously is joining the marines and has had an awesome season playing for Framingham High schools soccer team. We ate a lot of food and desserts and played board games. Of course we took tons of pictures and talked the night away with music and drinks! Katie brought her camera and captured some moments that we want to share with you as well as some of my parents home decor! I also added pictures from my snapchat story and pictures that we had taken on my phone :) I hope you guys enjoyed this post! and share with us down below some ideas of stuff you guys want to see! OR email us at fabtography2014@yahoo.com for collaborations or to set a photoshoot!
Thank you guys so much! 
ps. Follow us at @fabtography_blog
@jocefabtography
@kay_tee_bopfabtography

No comments:

Post a Comment