Sunday, November 30, 2014

Beanie/Leather Jacker











Boston Bruins Beanie: Gifted
Leather Jacket: Forever21
Black Tee: Target
Skinny Jeans: Hollister
Booties: Target

Welcome back Dolls <3 I can't believe December is officially here in a few hours! OR that winter is here! I have to admit is my least favorite time of the year but cute winter outfits and beauty essentials makes it a little better! lol I decided to blog a beanie and my favorite leather jacket! For this look I went for a chic street style look. I paired this awesome Boston Bruins beanie (I love the bruins!!!) with a loose plain black tee. I went for dark wash skinny jeans and these adorable gold and black booties!!! These shoes really make the outfit and give it more of an edge! Of course I went for this thick cute studded jacket not only to give it more of a street feel but also because a leather jacket is a must during these cold nights! For my makeup (sorry that I do not have a picture of a close up) is very nude and shimmery with a nude lip! I loved this outfit perfect for a dinner date, drinks with friends at a bar or get together or even bon fires! You could definitely do a bold lip with this and give it more of a grunge feel as well :)
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!!!
Thank you loves!
xoxo

ps. Don't forget to follow our new instagram page
@fabtography_blog

personal instagrams:
@jocefabtography (me)
@kay_tee_bopfabtography (katie)

For collaborations or to schedule a photoshoot with katie please email:
fabtography2014@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment