Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Crop Top Look



                             







Black Beanie: Pacsun
Black Long Cardigan: Loft
White Crop top: Pacsun
Jeans: American Eagle
Combat Boots: JcPenny
Layered Gold Necklace & Rings: Forever21
Lip Color: NYX Butter Cream Lipstick Licorice Ulta
Bag: Target

Welcome back my beautiful dolls!!!!! This is my sunday funday outfit :) I was a little inspired by Kylie Jenner! She usually shows off her stomach and rocks bold lips! She is very grunge, chic, classy and edgy. Kylie deff defines street style! So I decided to go with high waisted ripped jeans, a white crop top, long black cardigan and with a beanie. I went for gold of course lol so I chose my layered necklace, studs and two simple rings. Because I went with Katie to a photoshoot she was booked to do I went with her and was going to be standing for a little while outside I paired this with combat boots otherwise I would of gone for booties or knee high black boots. For my makeup I did a winged eye like Kylie usually does, bold eyebrows, and a bold lip while using a lip liner to really define my lips like she does (would never overdraw my lips like she does lol I refuse to rock a plump lip just not my style! lol) I loved this outfit I felt edgy, grunge with a little street style. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Please comment down below for more ideas & follow me on 
instagram: @jocefabtography 
Facebook: Jocelyn Zepeda
 Blog Lovin:Fabtography 
Email for Collaborations: jzepeda_12@hotmail.com 

Thank you guys again !
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment