Monday, October 27, 2014

My Saturday !

Two instagram post :) 
@jocefabtography


Picked up some newbies at Ulta 
I have been using that conditioner for a few months now though & I love that brand & scent


Minor Gold Details 
Rings from Forever 21
watch Marc Jacobs 



Our friend Samantha



East Boston



Photoshoot -> Behind The Scenes !

Katie was taking pictures of her cousin Melissa & her Fiancé Michael
&
of course she had to take pictures of the amazing view!





Leather Jacker: Forever21
LB Dress: Forever21
Black Tights: Macy's
Combat Boots: JcPenny
Bag: Marshalls
Earrings: Forever21
I went for an all black, minor gold details look Saturday. I deff wanted to keep it very grunge and rocker-ish. I did a tight bun head to keep my hair out of the way because I felt like the outfit together was a lot that I wanted all the attention drawn to it not so much my face. I also went for a subtle gold eye with a tight black line on my top eye lashes, bold natural eyelashes , eyebrows and lip ;) 



Buffalo Chicken Calzone from Ashland Town House 
ps. first time having a coke in forever! I felt so guilty could not even finish it lol



Of course after Boston we had a little girls night and we made drinks!
I figured why not add it on here it was part of my Saturday.
It is frozen berry mix, ice, mango pineapple smoothie mix, Jose Cuervo (gold), triple sec. 
Blend it all together and BOOM ! AMAZING !

Thank you dolls for reading! Comment down below with any suggestions, questions or anything you'd like :) Also don't forget to follow me & katie on our social networks!

instagram: jocefabtography & kay_tee_bopfabtography
bloglovin: Fabtography (on your left hand side direct link)

ps. all pictures on this post were taken with my iPhone 5s




No comments:

Post a Comment