Sunday, September 21, 2014

Night Time Routine: Video



Aveeno Face Wipes: Stop&Shop
Purity Face Cleanser: Sephora
Clay Mask: CVS
Oxy Pads: Walgreens
Wax Stips: Walgreens
Colgate Toothpaste: Stop&Shop

Here is my Night Time Routine!
Btw excuse me for looking so rough haha 
I apologize that the quality SUCKS! lol I had to make it smaller in order for it to actually post and this is the result of making it smaller :( which makes me upset because I put so much time to edit the video and of course it was HD and looked perfect (in my eyes lol) but regardless this is something new and hope you guys enjoy it anyways!


After my face mask (which I have been applying only on my break outs) I wash it off with warm water and then put on lotion. I love to keep my face moisturized. Of course tonight is a night that I used the wax strips (which are awesome) I just did not want to show that part haha and then after that I brush my teeth and I am good to go to bed! 

Please comment down below and follow me on instagram: jocefabtography
Thank you so much dolls!
ps. let me know if you would like to see more videos. I have been planning on making a youtube channel I just need some other things before I decide to actually go forward with making a channel!

music by : worry about you by 2AM CLUB




No comments:

Post a Comment