Sunday, September 7, 2014

Black Dresses




























My youngest sister Cindy 








Cindy's Outfit Details
Beanie: Zara
Jean Vest: Forever21
Dress: Marshalls
Converse: Nordstrom Rack
Alex And Ani Bracelet: The Paper Store
Pandora Bracelet: Pandora


Me!






  








Fedora Hat: Forever21
Gold Necklace: Forever21
Black Little Dress: Forever21
Kimono: Pacsun
Gold/Black Ring: Francescas
White Knee High Socks: Khols
Combat Boots: JcPenny
Lips "Rebel" By Mac: Macy's Mac Store
Nails "Banana Bandanna" by OPI: Gifted (shout out to Candace for the gift thank you so much)

Welcome back dolls!! I am sorry for being M.I.A I will be blogging once a week now; on sundays. Today I decided to blog a relaxed, grunge look and feature my sister in it. I had a blast shooting today. It was awesome to include my little sister! (Thank you Cindy!) A little about my sister.. She is a sophomore in high school, she is 15 about to be 16. Cindy loves makeup and fashion. Cindy is my little mini me lol When we were little I use to pick out her outfits for school and do her hair so I decided to do it today! I styled Cindy in this soft black, grunge dress with a touch of the 90's by adding the beanie with the jean vest. Although I originally wanted her to wear ankle boots we decided to stick with converse for a relaxed look. She curled her hair and went for neutral, romantic eye makeup. You could deff add a chocker necklace or a long gold necklace for a little more edge. This is awesome for back to school and for these last chilly summer days. 
For my look I decided to stick with the grunge look and paired this little black dress with these gorgeous, detailed black and white kimono. To add more edge I went for combat boots and added my knee high socks but wore them scrunched and lower. I left my hair natural and curly and had to add this Fedora hat to give it more of a grunge, 90's feel. I wanted to add a little pop of color so I added the gold, chunky necklace with my gold watch and black/gold big ring. For my makeup I decided to go for a thin black winged eye with my favorite lip color "Rebel" from MAC cosmetics. I absolutely loved this look and deff think that this is a good fall look. Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to comment down below (I believe you have to have a google account, a lot of you have said that it won't let you comment) Shout out to everyone who has taken the time to look at our blog and taken the time to give us your positive feedback! 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment