Monday, August 25, 2014

ESSIE Nail Polish Collection : Recent TOP 10 Favorites

                                  Photo credit to Katie for these two pics

                             I took the rest of these pictures Thank you katie for letting me use your camera with your direction and help! Also, for letting me paint your nails haha


LEFT TO RIGHT
-Watermelon (perfect hot pink)
-Butler Please (beautiful royal blue)
-Warm&Toasty Turtleneck (lilac from the winter collection)
-Sand Tropez (literally the perfect nude)
-Rearrange (gorgeous deep orange makes my hands look tan)




LEFT TO RIGHT
-Forever yummy (the perfect deep red)
-Bikini so teeny (my #2 fav bright light blue jean color)
-Fashion playground (my #1 fav my fav color mint)
-Ballet slippers (the beautiful nude pink)
-Bahama mama (deep plum purple color)


                            


Nail Polish Rack: Gifted
Nail Polish: some gifted, some at target or any drugstore even online!

Hey babes!!!! Welcome back :) I apologize for not posting last night. It was really late and I was so busy I did not have time to shoot an outfit or my up coming post "Summer to fall transition" but I promise that is coming soon! Anyways.. I decided to do a blog post about my recent top 10 nail polish favorites. I own a pretty big Essie Nail Polish Collection which continues to grow lol I use to wear different brands of nail polishes and I have no idea how but I reached more for the Essie nail polishes rather than any other brands like O.P.I which I know a lot of people like and have. I absolutely love Essie the colors are all so different, they have the cutest names and the awesome collections; all different themes or even seasons. This spring/summer I was really into the lighter colors and when I wanted to wear something bold I reached for blue, purple or red. It all depended on what I was wearing or what peaked my interest at that time. I personally do not follow the rules of "what nail color is in" or "what you should be wearing because of the season." I feel like a nail color brings the outfit together and it is fun to play around with different colors in any kind of whether or outfit or even occasion. I do own collections and even different shades from different collections. What I like to do is paint my nails the night before just because they are ready for the next day and it is always nice to be able to go about your day without having to worry about not touching anything because your nails are wet lol So for these few past months I noticed that I reached more for these 10 colors. I wanted to show you guys different shades. I really hope you enjoy post like these. 
IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER NAIL COLOR SUGGESTIONS FROM ANY BRAND .. COMMENT DOWN BELOW  OR EVEN IF YOU HAVE A PARTICULAR BRAND THAT YOU PREFER LET US KNOW :) 
PS. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SUBTLE YELLOW NAIL POLISH COLOR! If you know of any color let me know please!
XOXO

Hola lindas! Disculpa que no hice una entrada de blog ayer! Estaba súper ocupada y no tuve tiempo. Les prometo que todavía voy hacer una entrada de "Verano a Otoño"  Quise hacer una entrada de blog de color de unas! A mi me encanta la marca Essie. Es una preferencia que tengo yo por eso hace unos anos deje de usar otra marca por la excepción que si hay otro color que tengo que tener que lo voy a incluir a mi colección! haha. Bueno como les dije quise hacer una entrada de estos colores. Mis 10 favoritos colores de esta primavera y verano. Estos 10 colores son los que he usado mas. A mi me encanta colores claros pero cuando he tenido ganas de ponerme un color mas fuerte note que he agarrado los azules, morados o rojo. A mi me encanta hacerme las unas la noche anterior simplemente para no preocuparme que voy a tocar algo y me voy arruinar las uñas haha y se me hace mas fácil para mi. Les quería ensenar mis colores preferido de estos últimos meces :) Muchas gracias por leer espero que les haya gustado esta entrada! Por favor comenten abajo donde dice "Leave Comment" dejar comentario por sus colores preferido de cualquier marca de pinta uña  y si tienen unos colores de Essie que les gusta dejen me saber :) 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment