Wednesday, August 20, 2014

5 Makeup Reviews

ps. I took these pictures myself with Katie's Camera and I edited them myself. All the pictures on this blog are taken by Katie ( I know amazing) except for the makeup reviews. The pictures on my "blog post" I edit but all credit to Katie for taking beautiful pictures! I think I will be taking these makeup review pictures somewhere else or with a different background instead of the white backdrop. Any suggestions? comment down below :)


They're Real! Push Up Liner By Benefit 


 I love this black matte finish push up liner. It is very easy to apply because it is in pen shape and the application goes right on. Sometimes I do have to go over it again but I guess it would depend on how much you like. When I first got it and used it it took forever for it to actually come out so be very careful to not force it and get frustrated or you will get more than expected. I like that it is matte finish and it lasted all day/night. A lot of people told me it was going to be difficult for it to come off but I used my face wipe and it came right off. I also like that it is very pigmented and that it was waterproof.  Bottom picture shows how pigmented it is and the consistency of it! If you like this product or do not like it comment down below what you think of it. 


SEPHORA COLORFUL EYELINER IN POOL PARTY



I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. It is very bright. Perfect for brown eyes. It glides right on so very easy application. It dries quick and it has an awesome thin brush which makes it easier to work with if you wanna do a thin line or if you would like to do a thick line it is also easy to work with. It is waterproof and lasted all day. It is 24 hour lasting. Before you use it you have to shake really well. If you own the sephora colorful liquid liner let me know what other colors you recommend down below!


TARTE TIPSY POWER PIGMENT 


This is the perfect pink. It is a very beautiful light pink. Very easy to mix with other colors. It has a twist bottom for more. Only negative is that sometimes it gets chalky throughout the day once it starts to fade. But other than that it last for a good amount of hours. It does have a minty scent to it but I don't mind it at all. Their is shine to it and a little shimmer nothing tacky. I really like this color if you are looking for a pretty light pink! This is the only one I own from their line so any more recommendations is welcome down below :)


STILA SMUDGE STICK WATERPROOF EYELINER IN TURQUOISE



This is a very beautiful color and so easy to apply. It goes on perfect and it is very pigmented. As you can see in the picture below the color stands out very bright and the tip is so tiny which makes it easier to work with. I used this at the top when I did a small cat eye and it went perfect it did not mix with the black and it was easy to get above the black line. I have tried the other colors and they are also very pigmented. This is waterproof and it did last me all day/night. 


REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALM IN AUDACIOUS



                                Out of all the colors out of this collection this is by far my favorite color. The picture below isn't that good! I promise you you won't be disappointed if you buy this color. It is the perfect orange. It isn't as bright as the outside of the packaging. It is an orange with peachy pink undertones. If you own Macs Matte lipstick lady danger it is kind of like it but a little more subtle. It glides right on. Very soft and long-lasting. What I do not like is that it does get a little chalky towards the end when you need to reapply it. But other than that I love these and I highly recommend the collection. If you have a favorite or like this color as well comment down below and let me know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment